Get Immigration Resources - United Ways of California

Immigration Services: Offer many types of free legal services, as well as information about other services that support immigrants such as outreach, community education, and other immigration remedies. Find immigration legal services for other immigration remedies throughout California such as T-Visa, U-Visa, Violence Against Women Act, and Asylum via the webpage:

California Immigrant Guide: Immigrants seeking help with English language learning, workforce skill development, naturalization preparation or legal assistance, can find information on available services throughout the state at 

Unaccompanied Undocumented Minors Legal Services: Unaccompanied minors may be eligible to obtain an immigration status including Asylum, T-Visa, U-Visa, and/or Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) via the California Department of Social Services website below. 

Immigrant Response Funds: Visit GCIR’s website to view a list of state and nationwide immigrant response funds.

Stay Connected

Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on our work

Subscription Form

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.